Back in 1920s New York, Jack meets the charming thief Angelo and soon falls head over heels, but could there be another twist in this tale?
1. “Look at me – do I look like a bureaucrat?”
2. Jack’s wrist device has another fantastic use, though there’s one thing it definitely can’t do.
3. “Don’t worry, it gets better… and then it gets worse again.”
4. We get a mention (for the first time this season) of a certain Time Lord hero.
5. “I’d move in close, so I can ***** her and she can ***** me.”
6. Jack’s been around for a long while, and his memory for names is not the greatest.
7. “Alright, stop your nagging!”
8. One character mistakes fireworks for explosions.
9. “Forgive me father for I have sinned… so many times… and that’s just today!”
10. Jack is a fan of marriage, though he’s not above misbehaving in church.
The next episode of Torchwood (The Middle Men) airs this Thursday at 9PM on BBC One and BBC One HD.