It’s time to go back to the Moon – Kill the Moon airs tonight, and to whet your appetite for tonight’s lunar adventure, here’s all you need to know about episode seven.
Synopsis (Radio Times)
The time-hopping companions arrive in the near future on a run-down space shuttle heading for the moon. Crash-landing on the surface, the travellers are confronted with the sight of a mining base full of corpses – while vicious, spider-like creatures wait in the dark, ready to attack. But just when she needs him the most, Clara is left wondering whether the Doctor is a good man after all – or even her friend.
The international broadcast times for Kill the Moon are as follows:
- UK – Tonight at 8.30pm on BBC One
- US – Tonight at 9/8C on BBC America
- Canada – Tonight at 9pm on SPACE
- Germany – Tonight at 9.30pm on FOX (English version with German subtitles)
- Australia – Tomorrow at 6.30am (simulcast), 7.40pm (repeat) on ABC1
- Finland – Sunday 26th October at 7.10pm on YLE2
- New Zealand – Sunday 12th October at 7.30pm on Prime
- The Doctor – Peter Capaldi
- Clara – Jenna Coleman
- Danny Pink – Samuel Anderson
- Courtney Woods – Ellis George
- Lundvik – Hermione Norris
- Duke – Tony Osoba
- Henry – Phil Nice
- McKean – Christopher Dane
And here’s a clip:
You can also check out some exclusive content for Kill the Moon below, including a spoiler-free review and an interview with the writer!
Be sure to stay tuned to The Gallifrey Times after the episode at 9.15pm for a discussion & poll, episode seven of behind the scenes show Doctor Who Extra and the Next Time trailer for Mummy on the Orient Express!