The Gallifrey Times have seen The Crimson Horror and have put together our 10 spoiler-free teasers:
- ”Tell me, Madame, do you know what an optogram is?”
- Someone faints. Twice.
- ”I strongly advise the use of scissor grenades, limbo vapour and triple-blast brain splitters.”
- Vastra gives the most accurate advice on how to find the Doctor in the history of the show.
- Blimey, he looks different to the last time we saw him.
- ”Just when you thought your favourite lock-picking Victorian chamber-maid would never turn up!’
- ”Haven’t you heard, love? There’s trouble at mill.”
- Strax faces off against the greatest enemy the Sontarans have ever faced… a horse.
- ”I think you will do well, Thomas Thomas.”
- ”Now the whole world will taste your lethal kiss!”
Our spoiler-free preview for the episode will be up tomorrow at midday BST.