The Gallifrey Times have seen Doctor Who Series 8 Episode 7, Kill the Moon, and have put together our 10 spoiler-free teasers!
- “Why have you got all these nuclear bombs?”
- “How can the moon put on weight?”
- “I’m a super intelligent being that travels through time and space. You going to shoot me?”
- “Second hand space shuttle, third hand astronauts.”
- ”I’ll smack you so hard you’ll regenerate!”
- Vortex manipulators make a return
- “What is killing the moon?”
- Yo-yos are useful.
- “Everything’s dangerous. Eating chips is dangerous.”
BONUS: Mummy On The Orient Express teaser (highlight to read):
“Those that bear the foretold stare have 66 seconds to live.”
Our spoiler-free preview will be up tomorrow, so make sure to keep an eye out for that!