Wallowing in Our Own Weltschmerz: An Auton Guide to the Stories Behind the Stories of the Seventh Doctor is a new book in which the tales of the Seventh Doctor, Sylvester McCoy, are scrutinized and thoroughly examined. The book is offered in a selection of two different covers and is to be released on August 23rd.
The publication answers the questions that have never been asked before, introducing a new perception to Seven’s era.
- Cleaning Robots: What can you actually clean with a drill and a saw blade? We tried.
- Who built the Rani’s lair? How long did it take?
- Harry’s 70+ – how old is his wife if she’s having twins in a few weeks?
- Why is the Psychic Circus so-called?
- Why do Rezzies eat Kangs when they’ve got a ready supply of teacakes, crumpets, muffin,
basil and fresh cream?
- Now that we have a ‘Special Weapons’ Dalek, should we re-label all the other Daleks?
- And how did Delta fit into Mel’s dress?
The guide has everything you need and want to know so that your Doctor Who fix will be satisfied.
[Source: Doctor Who News ]