We can reveal that Series 6 Part 2 will kick off on Saturday 27th August at 7:10PM, and will end at 8:00PM meaning a 50 minute episode!
So, with that in mind, the rest of Series 6 should follow:
8. Let’s Kill Hitler – Saturday 27th August
9. Night Terrors – Saturday 3rd September
10. The Girl Who Waited – Saturday 10 September
11. The God Complex – Saturday 17 September
12. Episode 12 – Saturday 24 September
13. Finale – Saturday 1 October
The full press release can be seen below:
In the desperate search for Melody Pond, the TARDIS crash lands in Thirties Berlin, as the time-travelling drama returns for the second half of the series shown earlier in the year.
The Doctor comes face to face with the greatest war criminal in the Universe. And Hitler.
Old friendships are tested to their limits as the Doctor suffers the ultimate betrayal and learns a harsh lesson in the cruellest warfare of all.
As precious time ebbs away, the Doctor must teach his adversaries that time travel has responsibilities. And he must succeed before an almighty price is paid.
The Doctor is played by Matt Smith, Hitler by Albert Welling, Amy by Karen Gillan and Rory by Arthur Darvill.